Invitation to Submit Topics for the MSIA 2012 Annual Conference
Invitation to all members of the Missouri Self-Insurers Association and those exhibitors who have supported us in the past to submit speaker topics for the 23rd MSIA Annual Conference and exhibition to be held Sunday, September 16, 2012 - Tuesday, September 18, 2012 in Kansas City at Argosy Casino, Hotel & Spa in Riverside, Missouri.
Remember, the MSIA utilizes 30 minute speaker time slots and we abide by a strict adherence to the time limit. Extra time is considered for those topics that would include multiple speakers or a panel.
1. Give a brief description of what your topic or presentation should be entitled.
2. Enclose a brief explanation of what the topic will cover and how it would benefit the members of the Missouri Self-Insurers Association. You can also include information that would also be pertinent to Kansas employers, attorneys, group trusts, health care providers, etc.
3. Identify who the speaker(s) will be and if you can, attach a brief bio
4. Include contact information. Especially an email address. This will be the preferred method of communication.
5. If you have a specific topic you think would be interesting to have, please feel free to submit it even if you do not have a particular speaker in mind. If it is selected we will try to find a speaker whose expertise is related to the topic.
Deadline for submission is March 30, 2012
The selection process is as follows:
All topic titles will be sent to the MSIA membership for their votes. They will be able to vote on whether they are strongly interested (5), interested (4), neutral (3), not interested (2), strongly not interested (1) in any particular topic.
The top scores of a combination of strongly interested and interested are then placed into the selected pool and invited to present based upon the number of speaker slots we have open.